Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Life Tip: Changes the way You think a bit doesn't it?

[http://www.tranquilityisyours.com/cry.html ]

I know some moan about reading and say that humans don't like to.
But I'm sorry to inform you - thats NOT a good thing. [Leaders Are Readers BTW FYI]
Humans are declining globally when it comes to pursuing knowledge. Books die, Libraries lie bare...
Life changing information never discovered.


It's sad.

And the thing I find most depressing, is the lack of investment in ones own growth.

Learning about yourself is the most important thing you can do.

It's saving my life. And helping me to change, and to grow, and to understand people. And bear with some haha.
And I am working on communicating better, because I do feel like at times I have miscommunicated myself and so been misunderstood. Completely misunderstood at times. Even now - I feel some have made up their minds based on a misunderstood emotional reaction.

And its been really horrible sometimes.

To feel judged. Put down through subliminal [or not so subliminal] hints and attacks , being Mocked. belittled...

[And while you would say you weren't, you know you were. And if you would just stop, and take a look at yourself-

Especially from outside of your biased perspective,
then maybe you would see things a little differently.

No.

Maybe you would see things A LOT DIFFERENTLY.

and then maybe... no, and then things WILL change.

and my friend, when the stats tell you people aren't happy, you've got to face the facts.

You've lived the lie long enough.

Open your eyes.

And see the truth.

Because its right in front of you.





Theres a reason there's both thinkers and feelers in society. Because they need each other so that the head doesn't get too big and kill the heart. Yes, a metaphor.
But in society thinkers can kill feelers. Especially due to a lack of understanding.


Read on, I know this is hard for you





To Whom It May Concern,


The reasons for my writings is I feel the need to share something I feel is of grave importance. A truth that if understood, could change many things for many people.



There are different personality types in the world.

some people do not think like you. and you two will not understand each other. and don't presume to. unless you communicate. and honestly.

There are thinkers and there are feelers. And I think there is a suppression and misunderstanding and lack of structuring towards promoting feelers in certain regards

My training manager at work is teaching us to use metaphors in order to explain some things, so here goes. Showing differences between feelers and thinkers and suppression of feelers through an analogy

Foosball. I love foosball.

Now being a feeler, I believe in good sportsmanship.
Definition of sportsmanship: Which is the "Golden Rule of Sports haha interesting :P
The "Golden Rule" -- Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
So feelers think about others?

And while it is not a requirement, it is a value I hold closely. So I'd happily lose to a "good" game of foosball.
Then there are those that would rather win and exploit a shot that statistically increases onces chances of scoring by about 80% in order to win the game
[ exploit means to take advantage of btw]

So for me, I'd happily lose for good sportsmanship over losing to having my "achilles heel" attacked constantly.

Now take this to the real picture - and in society when thinkers dominate they tend to attack the emotional aspect that is a feelers makeup, and due to not understanding, stifle the cries until they cry no more.

Definition of demoralization:
To undermine the confidence or morale of; dishearten
[morale: the degree of mental or moral confidence of a person or group; spirit of optimism]

And heres something interesting: http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/amoralism.html
and this: http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/anti-conceptual_mentality.html
[Is the amoralist acting irrationally in refusing to acknowledge the welfare of others as an end he ought to pursue?]

This is largely a thinkers dominated society, and I believe largely due to inefficient education in the aspect of emotions, human development and understanding, etc.

The more I learn about myself and why I react to certain things etc, the more I change the things I react to and the way I react.
And an understanding that other people think and act and see things completely differently helps me to get over a lot of issues or potential grudges haha.

And also to meet people where they're at.

Like, I'm going through a lot of stress myself at the moment due to being overworked and going through a lot of stuff in life - I'm happy but my system is worn out and tired. and so I am emotionally extremely drained. So my system makes me look emotional whenever i get in a frustrating situation , suppressed, etc.

and check this out: for those who get so stressed out you cry? don't feel bad:


"...A study by the University of Minnesota discovered that the chemicals that build
up in your body during emotional stress can be removed in your tears, and
unreleased stress can increase your risk for heart attack and damage certain
areas of your brain. So your human ability to cry is not only therapeutic, but
could even be considered a survival tactic.

Sometimes you have no choice. Your body overrides any
effort to suppress the urge to cry. When you hold back
your tears, you only amplify the emotions or stress your
body is trying to release through crying..."

Definition of Stress:
[http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/stress]

Stress is defined as an organism's total response to environmental demands or pressures.

So , last year I had a blackout from exhaustion due to working too much aged 22, and this year my doctor prescribed medication for me for stress - and i get put down for the symptoms triggered by stress, which doesn't help when I'm recovering...



and some are wired to not give a fuck about anything I just said.
its great.

also , think about keeping your mind open - being open minded - because as we get older we start "setting" in our ways and it "solidifies" in a sense - becomes us. and once you think you have arrived - you set yourself up for a state of decline.

No comments:

Post a Comment